Welcome to the Go4x4it! Forum

Join us for Jeeper talk. Sign up today.

Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Evan, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, I'm Evan, and I wanted to briefly introduce myself. I started working at RubiTrux while I was in college at AppState in 2014, and I was involved in both RubiTrux online and vehicle maintenance/upgrades for Eric. I've been interested in Jeeps for as far back as I can remember, and bought my 1998 TJ right out of high school, learning to maintain and upgrade it as I went. I've since graduated from ASU and moved to Charlotte, so currently I'm working on both the RubiTrux blog and forum. If you have any questions or you're in the Charlotte area, give me a shout. Welcome to the forum, and I'll see you on the trail!